Your health is our top priority. Due to the covid-19 alerts, we are taking all appropriate measures to protect our visitors and staff, who has been trained in new operating rules. We are equipped with all the means to disinfect the rooms before welcoming our guests (eg disinfectants, steam cleaner) and we are closely monitoring all the new rules of the Office of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth and local authorities. We comply with local laws, including any additional safety or cleaning guidelines and we update our measures accordingly.
Currently, based on the latest notifications, the following measures are included in our plan for protecting our visitors and staff:
- A special coordinator has been appointed as the person in charge to ensure that all health and safety measures determined by government orders are implemented.
- We provide each member of the staff with adequate personal protection measures.
- There is special equipment (medical kit) in the event of a case.
- In the reception there is antiseptic with at least 60% alcohol for visitors.
- Antiseptics in buildings' entrances.
- According to the physical distance regulations, the reception, lobby, restaurant and pool areas have been redesigned to reflect the right distance.
- Disinfection of keys.
- Health services in all public spaces and especially in high-risk items.
- We keep a file with the details of all guests who will be hosted at our hotel (name, nationality, date of arrival, departure day, address, telephone number, e-mail). This data is kept in file for the purposes of public health protection actions in order to be possible to contact the people close to any covid-19 case, which may be identified afterwards. The above file is defined as obligatory by the Greek State on the Joint Ministerial Decision 1881/29.5.2020/ Government Gazette 2084/30.5.2020 which can be found online here (click on your own responsibility) http://www.et.gr/idocs-nph/pdfimageSummaryviewer.html?args=sppFfdN7IQP5_cc--m0e18iAcc4jHg5c63OgKPXvpZK8rzSZFxgk-WtPb3dFROTQkAYi3ORfmarerK6YQPcmuBChIXQ0fVxg75h8iB-tM3_vKMSuwFT8g8jMbcMCublFfxlNP8qam0by9atEGxtHrw3pC1ddBGppI93KZap4Q0tZX1cWmpDzQg.. .
- Entrance in rooms is allowed to registered guests only.
- Check-out time at 11:00 & check-in at 15:00 (this time interval guarantees all cleaning & sanitising procedures are followed). Please let us know from the evening before if you plan to depart earlier than 09:00.
- There is no daily room cleaning, change of sheets & towels. Provided by arrangement.
- Open air check-in, check-out.
- Only take away and in-room serving drinks, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Contactless check-in & check-out are possible on request.
- All meals served are "a la carte". Room service available.
- The use of the bar as a place to seat is prohibited.
- A safe distance must be maintained (1.50 mt min.) between guests and hotel staff and between each guest of different families.
- In common areas it is allowed 4 persons/ 10 sq.mt..
- In the swimming pool it is allowed 1 person/ 5 sq.mt..
- Sunbeds around the pool of guests who are not in the same family must be in 2 mt. distance from each other.
- Hand hygiene, avoid handshakes, use of antiseptics & avoid contact of hands with the face. In coughing or sneezing, cover the nose & mouth with the sleeve at elbow height or with a tissue, discarding the used tissue in the trash cans & thorough hand washing (min. for 20'').
- Follow and respect the floor signs specially designed so that you do not come into contact with other visitors in public areas.
- Avoid touching the reception and other common areas of the hotel.
- If you feel unwell during your stay: contact the receptionist or business manager from your room for advice on what to do next.
- Contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/ Viber/ text/ call at 00306943879561 for any request.
We are looking forward to giving you a warm welcome!
Last update: 26.3.21. In force until further notice.