Your health is our top priority. Due to the covid-19 alerts, we are taking all appropriate measures to protect our visitors and staff. We are closely monitoring all the new rules of the competent ministries and local authorities and develop an action plan accordingly.
Currently, the following measures are included in our action plan, as defined by government mandates until 31.05.2022:
- A coordinator has been appointed to ensure the implementation of the action plan and the implementation of the plan defined by the National Agency for Public Health (E.O.D.Y.) for a covid-19 case management.
- Training of staff in compliance with health protocols and providing each staff member with adequate personal protection measures.
- A staff member who shows covid-19 symptoms stays at home and returns to work if the laboratory test is negative. Also, if she/ he comes in contact with a case, she/ he must stay at home.
- Self tests are performed on all the staff of the accommodation, at least once/ week for the control of covid-19.
- For the purposes of public health protection actions, a file with the details of all our guests is kept (name, nationality, date of arrival, departure day, address, telephone number, e-mail) in order to be possible to contact any covid-19 case, which may be identified afterwards. Attention is paid to the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR).
- There is special equipment (medical kit) in the event of a case.
- In the reception and at the buildings' entrances there is antiseptic with at least 60% alcohol for customers.
- The use of a mask is obligatory in all interior common areas. Outdoors, the mask is obligatory only in common areas where there is congestion.
- Regular disinfection of surfaces in all public areas and especially in high risk items.
- According to the physical distance regulations, the reception, lobby, restaurant, bar and pool areas have been redesigned to help keep the required distances and to avoid overcrowding.
- Open air check-in, check-out.
- Contactless check-in & check-out are possible on request in advance.
- Disinfection of keys.
- Check-out time at 11:00 & check-in at 15:00. Extension of time between check-out and check-in to ensure that between different customers the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, as well as that adequate natural ventilation of the space is followed. Please let us know from the evening before if you plan to depart earlier than 09:00.
- Non-residents are strictly forbidden to enter rooms.
- A cleaning and disinfection program is observed for each individual area of the accommodation. Application of special cleaning instructions in the event of a case according to the respective instructions of E.O.D.Y..
- It is not allowed to clean the room of a confirmed or suspected case or contacts of a confirmed case.
- Thorough cleaning - disinfection of the high-risk room and bathroom surfaces and waiting time of at least 1 hour before the room is made available to a customer, with the necessary ventilation of the room with open windows and doors. In case of a case, disinfection is required and a waiting time of 24 hours before the room is made available to a customer. When ventilating a room where a case was detected, the interior doors to the corridor should not be opened at the same time.
- Disposable covers on the TV and air conditioner controls.
- All meals served are "a la carte". Room service staff follow the basic precautions to prevent coronavirus transmission.
- Use of disposable tablecloths that are changed every new customer.
- Adherence to pool cleaning rules. Control of pool water chlorine levels using colorimetric method (PDP).
- In the swimming pool it is allowed 1 person/ 5 sq.mt..
- Sunbeds around the pool of guests who are not in the same family must be in 2 mt. distance from each other.
- In the common areas it is allowed 2 persons/ 10 sq.mt..
- Distance of 1.50 meter must be kept between every 2 people seating by the bar.
- The restaurant and snack bar also operate indoors only for our guests, with measures in effect to avoid overcrowding and with keeping distances between tables and hygiene rules. In particular: the maximum number of people per table is 10, only seated customers are allowed, disinfection of catalogs during the rotation of customers at the tables, placement of disinfectant per table, use of the mask by customers who are waiting (strong recommendation for seated customers), distances of the table seats according to the layout (90cm - 1.2mt - 1.8mt).
- Our property has the "Health First" certification, which proves that it complies with the protocols of health content, issued by the Ministry of Tourism.
- We strongly advise you do proper ventilation of the room with open windows daily during your stay.
- A safe distance must be maintained (1.50mt min.) between guests and hotel staff and between each guest of different families.
- Hand hygiene, avoid handshakes, use of antiseptics & avoid contact of hands with the face. Τhorough hand washing (min. for 20'').
- PCR, Antigen tests conducted in Agios Gordios and in Corfu town as well. If you want to do one in Agios Gordios, we suggest you arrange it as early as possible in order to guarantee you have your results on time.
- If you feel unwell during your stay: contact us from your room for advice on what to do next.
- Contact us via email to email@example.com or WhatsApp/ Viber/ text/ call at 00306943879561.
We are looking forward to giving you a warm welcome!
Last updated: 29 June 2021